nlog

 
 

[description comes here, but who cares ...]

 
powered by FreeFind

Monday, August 08, 2005

Marraiges are made in ...

I have always heard of mail order brides and western men going to Asia and more impowerished countries to buy wives. Never the other way around, that too, totally.

This article in BBC covers a story about women in Cuba buying husbands in other countries. $5000 for a husband in Canada, US or Mexico. $800 for a buddy in Peru.

Wow, whats my markup? I would surely like to know. I could use a few extra bucks. And while you are it, why dont you throw half a dozen more of them, I am looking to buy a new car.

And this goes to some of my buddies too, who are in a similar situation like mine. All you gotto do is marry. The biggest incentive in all this "flesh" trade is that the girl might probably leave you as soon as you step inside this country. So you dont have to bear with her for the rest of your lives.

Somehow, I am not sure whats holding me back, I am contacting BBC for these agents as I finish this blog ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home