nlog

 
 

[description comes here, but who cares ...]

 
powered by FreeFind

Monday, August 01, 2005

Every dog has its fight!

PS: I am no kind of marketeer for this business, but I could not help but blog about it, people living in Orange County (which is where this is) for many years did not know about it. Enough of disclaimers, lets get to it.

Everytime I saw programs on WW II on the History channel about all those dogfighting stories about the Luftwaffe, the RAF fighters, adrenaline would start pumping (also because I would be watching ... on my laptop) :)

The amazing thing is, a civilian can now do it, be a part of a dogfight (and have his/her day). http://www.aircombatusa.com/ has a few Italian SF260s, which you can take for a spin, literally. If you go with a buddy, you can find out whos the better dog(bitch) :)

I would give my third arm to be in that plane, so if anyone wants my third arm or has been leaving my site because of my stupid jokes, please donate some money to me. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home