nlog

 
 

[description comes here, but who cares ...]

 
powered by FreeFind

Saturday, April 23, 2005

How is blogging similar to taking a shower?

I guess blogging on a daily basis is as difficult taking a shower daily. I just cant get to do it everyday. No matter, how free you are, sometimes you just dont feel like it. Sometimes its a challenge, hey I have not done in 10 days, how much longer can I hold before caving into the tempation of "easing" yourself :), like a fear factor challenge and you are the first person and you want to set the bar real high.

I guess for me, its more than just a similarity, they are related. I would not want to air my thoughts when I feel dirty (let me clarify, dirty is not the name of a dog or a person I know)

Now that I have taken my trimester bath, I think I should let my thoughts flow just like the water did in my shower (uhhh!! that water was very colored, and its not because I am colored man)

So now, I will make up for all I missed, I will post blogs with fake past dates, to make it look like I actually was a regular blogger, and anyone new reading my blogs will only wonder, which was which, just like i do, always.

1 Comments:

Blogger ManojG said...

Quintessential blogging!!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home