nlog

 
 

[description comes here, but who cares ...]

 
powered by FreeFind

Monday, March 28, 2005

Laptop and I - Lets reName

nitboss: hey, do u think, its a good idea to rename my blog?
laptop: watever, what were you thinking of?

nitboss: how about "the 'in/out' thing"?
laptop: whats that?

nitboss: i was trying to ridicule the other nithin dude, who has the site "the 'in' thing"
nitboss: do you remember the in/out thing in Clockwork Orange, ha ha. that was funny

laptop: ofcourse, it was real horrorshow, look what I found on that book
laptop: but its not cool enough. u can do much baddiwad

nitboss: how about "The (ni)Thin Red Line" ?
laptop: Red? how about the Black Line, thats what you look like.

nitboss: it depends on your perspective, if you sit on that stupid coffee table all the time, I am sure your view of life is distorted.
laptop: correct, from where I sit, you look like a black dot.

nitboss: now you see my point. ha ha ha!!
laptop: sad joke. i am switching off ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home