nlog

 
 

[description comes here, but who cares ...]

 
powered by FreeFind

Sunday, December 18, 2005

no commercial value

YouTube.com does a pretty good job of handling heavy media, wonder what kind of an infrastructure they have. So called Flickr of video, lets see what this turns out to be. Fortunately, I got no video to share myself. so relax...

Meanwhile, here are some really funny commercials which I found on YouTube.


Compilation video of some really funny commercials


Nice protectional ad!


Daughter and mother's emotional convseration.


Funny old lady taking a jab at a dude. The funnier part is the team who sponsors the ad.


My all time favorite ad, had forgotten where I saw it first, thankfully these folks have it.


Dont mess with a geek!


Lick-a Lack-a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home